Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hello everyone,

I’d like to welcome you to my first post. This blog is set up to take you along on my journey through Ghana, the frustrations and joy that development can bring. For those of you who know me well, you know that I’m quite transparent, and you can be sure to expect the same from this blog. Feel free to ask questions, and post comments, and you will see that my posts will not hold any punches.

This blog will be broken down into three sections. 1) Work. This section will describe the work I am doing in Ghana, and ultimately the reason why I am there. Though I will try to keep it manageable and relatively simple, forgive me if this section gets a little convoluted. 2) Life. This section will give you a look into the vibrant culture of Ghana (though I have never seen it). Here you will be able to see how I am living, and my personal reflections on this interesting and foreign place. 3) Insights. This section will be where I post my reflections on everything I do. Be from work, the culture, or the general direction of where the development is headed, you will be able to read about my humble opinions on different matters.

Thanks for reading. Posts will be spaced no more than one month apart. Don’t be strangers. I miss you all.

No comments: